In honor of March Madness Season, we’ve put together 5 digital and social marketing solutions guaranteed to drive digital engagement and make a ‘swish’ with your consumers.
#MarchMadness Bracket Vote
Create an interactive Vote Experience where fans can challenge their friends to play-along and share their scores across social media.
- Brackets create dynamic multi-layered content experiences giving fans a reason to check in daily – driving more time on your brand’s site.
- In our suite of data driven engagement products, our bracket solutions score high every time with clients and achieve a range of marketing goals.
- We created a dynamic bracket vote experience TLC’s “March Maddress” where fans voted on their favorite dream dresses in four different categories (Ball Gown, Fit to Flare, Sheath and A-Line).
- Each week the dresses with the most votes went to the next round and fans voted until one dress was crowned the winner.
- After logging in through Facebook or Email and voting, users entered for a chance to win a gift card towards their wedding dress.
Social Photo Filter – Fan Army Vote
Draw on the rivalry of #MarchMadness and let your consumers go one-on-one in support of their favorite item from your brand via viral filters and stickers.
- UGC offers an authentic way to fans with your customers while simultaneously bringing your brand to life.
- For the iHeart Radio Awards, we created a multi-platform category vote experience and social photo filter selfie generator to drive fans to participate & tune in to the show.
- Fans voted online or on Twitter using specific hashtags in their posts.
- To enhance the voting experience, iHeart gave fans the chance to vote using our Social Photo Filter product. Fans uploaded a picture and selected their favorite artist for Best Fan Army sponsored by Taco Bell.
- Fans then shared their personalized selfie across socials for wider amplification.
Cut down the net with instant wins, contests, giveaways, and exclusive branded content to celebrate #MarchMadness.
- Sweepstakes offer an engaging experience to activate your audience, build your profile and collect valuable rich data.
- Our flexible sweepstakes mechanic can be easily added on to any of our social engagement products.
- For the 2018 Academy Awards, we developed an interactive vote activation that also included a sweepstake incentive.
- Fans were able to cast their predictions for the winner of each category.
- All users that participated were entered to win a chance to attend the 2019 Academy Awards.
Our video tools seamlessly make your consumers part of your conversation – giving them the opportunity to instantly react to your brand’s content.
- We all know VIDEO matters, but how do you capture and keep the attention of your viewers?
- As audiences change their viewing behavior it’s vital to maximize the engagement that’s native to these platforms.
- That’s why we combine creative technology solutions with innovative production techniques to power unique video experiences.
- The Family Coppola Wines turned to us to create an interactive video activation to reflect Coppola’s adventurous spirit.
- Participants were invited to visit CoppolaRisk.com to submit short video stories about risk, for a chance to win a vacation at a Family Coppola Hideaway.
- Entries were filtered into a gallery, accessible from the site, with select entries edited into a hero video that was streamed Facebook Live for Coppola’s 80th birthday.
- In addition to the digital a campaign, we created an experiential activation for CFW’s at the Sundance Film Festival. Three kiosks with custom application allowed festival attendees to film and submit their own stories, on-site.
Drive Engagement Up and Down the Court with our award winning live streaming engagement solutions.
- Our Live Streaming technology, Live Studio, powers unique live broadcasts delivering rich content and promotion opportunities.
- Using a variety of interactive tools, we help you create highly engaged streams and longer form content, prioritizing your video in the Facebook algorithm.
- We also provide production and creative services working with you from the outset to craft your live streaming strategy. This could include 360 live video solutions, large multi-camera productions, to on-the-fly mobile shoots.
- To promote the release of Ariana Grande’s #1 album, Sweetener, SB Projects & Republic Records teamed up with us to produce an exclusive live stream event, set at Ariana’s home.
- There, she hosted her family, friends, and a few thousand fans who were able to be a part of the discussion, which was focused on the upcoming album.
- Not only could fans chat live with Ariana, but they connected with other fans across the world –making it a truly global campaign.
- Fans from 91 different countries tuned in for the virtual album release party.
- To promote the album and provide exclusivity, fans were able to purchase access to the live stream when pre-ordering the album on Ariana’s Official Store. Once purchased, they were sent a private link and unique access code.
- For an hour, fans were able to ask questions about the album, and be present for the live release. The unique experience was part of the strategy that helped give Ariana the number 1 Album in the country with ‘Sweetener’.
To learn more about our digital, social and live streaming solutions contact us today!