NASA: #SuperBloodMoon Uploader & Fan Filter
For the 2015 Super Blood Moon, NASA used Telescope’s Uploader & Fan Filter to create a campaign that allowed users to submit their best photos for a chance to be featured on NASA’s website & social pages.
- Multi-platform uploader increased accessibility, users could access contest from NASA’s website and FB page.
- Images were filtered for approval and updated in real-time as submissions were uploaded.
- Images clicked through to detail modals that displayed more details about content & user information
- To enter NASA’s #SuperBloodMoon photo contest, users submitted their best image of the Blood Moon using Telescope’s Uploader product on NASA’s official Facebook page. Approved submissions appeared in a digital Fan Filter gallery.
- After the entry period, NASA selected 6 finalists. The final winner was selected by the fans using Telescope’s Share to Vote product. To cast their vote, fans shared their favorite image to their Facebook timeline. Each Facebook share = 1 validated vote.