The Peter Rabbit Bunny Bowl
SONY enlisted Telescope’s to produce the Peter Rabbit’s The Bunny Bowl: a promotional Facebook Live. The original scripted event featured “teams” of rabbits (provided by Bunny Ranch Rescue) who “competed” on a miniature football field for a chance to win the title of champion. The event featured a host of bunny influencers, custom promotional merchandise, and a series of on-site and digital interactive touch-points. All bunnies were up for adoption, and the stream featured a donate button for their shelter.
Campaign Coordination & Management
Logistics & Planning:
- Coordination and booking of vendors, actors, and staff for event. Main point of contact throughout planning process and day of.
- Handled pre-production events, such as photoshoots for digital assets.
- Managed event set-up and break-down.
Branding & Design:
- Creative planning and production of all digital campaign assets, from social posts to on-air graphics.
- Creative production on all physical campaign assets, from bunny jerseys to set design.
- Coordination of campaign promotion with 6 relevant influencers.
- Management of digital and copy assets for influencer promotional posts.
We produced, managed and ensured a smooth flow during the 40 minute live stream in one of the busiest retail and entertainment complexes in Los Angeles, the Grove.
Onsite video production and direction
Our team made sure the best action shots and different angles were captured during the event.
Utilizing our Live Studio platform we maximized viewer engagement with custom on screen graphics and videos, hashtag voting and live fan comments appearing on screen. We also integrated the Donate Button directly raising funds for the Bunny Bunch charity.
Influencer and Event Management
We managed all aspects of the live event from influencer and talent direction to crowd control.
Live Stream generated over 955,000 views on Facebook, with 4,200 reactions, 1,400 comments and 1,370 shares.
Bunny social media influencer posts on Instagram received over 22,500 likes and 32,300 views combined.