Twitch is one of the most popular live-streaming platforms on the Internet, and it maintains a special focus on and within the gaming community. However, the topics and industries published on Twitch and received by its users are continuing to expand and grow beyond gaming.
Many brands are already incorporating Twitch into their live streaming strategy. It presents an incredible opportunity for engagement in a different space and enables companies to connect to a different audience. Here is why you should consider it too:
1. It has a large audience to tap into.
2. Twitch’s users are super engaged and spend a lot of time on the platform.
3. Twitch has a very defined audience, with it’s core demographiclargely male, and mostly under the age of 50.
4. Fewer brands are harnessing Twitch’s content marketing potential.
5. The platform is built on the culture of live streaming and content sharing.