MISS UNIVERSE Global Fan Vote
Miss Universe turned to Telescope to power a mass scale, validated voting process for this year’s Miss Universe Pageant. With years of experience and expertise, Telescope was able to provide cross-platform voting to support the extremely popular event across the globe.
Users were empowered to vote for all the contestants via both Twitter hashtag and a custom, interactive voting experience on MissUniverse.com in the week leading up to the show and for the finalists in real-time on the night of the event. Through the voting mechanism, fans could act as a judge and ultimately helped to determine the winner.
- 116,392,748 total votes cast for the life of the campaign
- 6,547,130 unique voters over the life of the campaign
- Online site visited by 230 different countries and territories
- Peaked at over 16k TPS (transactions per second) on night of show, Nov. 26th
- Peaked online visitors in the 6pm PT/9pm ET hour with 1,963,242 sessions
- Over 28.2 million tweets from 1.2 million authors
- The main voting demographic was female ages 18-34, one of the key demos for the brand