The Sprint Experience | Experiential Events & Social Engagement
As the leader in interactive experiential events, we created a fully sponsored experiential campaign that allowed NASCAR fans to engage with their favorite content at every NASCAR Sprint Cup race weekend for an entire year.
The exhibit featured interactive booths where fans could play-along with tablet applications designed specifically for Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Whi included various opportunities for data capture for Sprint.
At the end of the day, fans over 18 received an e-mail thanking them for coming by the experience along with personal and generic information about their visit based on the applications they interacted with as well as links to interact at home online.
- Trophy Photo
- Which gave fans the chance to take a picture with Jimmie Johnson’s trophy at the Trophy Photo booth.
- Customer Rewards
- Sprint subscribers had the option to check in and receive a gift thanking them for being a Sprint customer.
- Fast Five
- Fans could enter a weekly sweepstakes by interacting with Fast Five (who they thought would come in the top 5 of that week’s race). Each ballot submitted into the Fast Five is an entry into the sweepstakes. Fans received an additional entry into the sweepstakes with each correct driver that makes it into the top 5 in that week’s race.
- Driver Match
- The application gave fans the opportunity to take a quiz to find out which NASCAR driver they are most like.
- Social Garage
- At the Social Garage booth, fans could view a visualization of their favorite drivers, tracks, and NASCAR media’s social feeds.