Francis Ford Coppola Winery’s Worldwide Digital Experience & Experiential Campaign at Sundance
Francis Ford Coppola Winery was looking for a unique way to engage their global and local audiences.
FFCW turned to Telescope and utilized our technology to create an interactive video activation that reflected Francis Ford Coppola’s adventurous and risk-taking spirit. Participants worldwide were invited to visit CoppolaRisk.com to submit short video stories about risk and for a chance to win a vacation at a Family Coppola Hideaway. Entries were filtered into a gallery, accessible from the site.
In addition to the digital campaign, FFCW wanted to tap into their official wine sponsorship of the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. Telescope provided three custom branded kiosks and a native application that mimicked the digital experience. This allowed festival attendees to film and submit their own stories, on-site at three different locations throughout Sundance. Select entries will be edited into a final hero video and shared online in April.
- Video entries submitted using Telescope’s digital uploader product; video gallery capabilities
- Production of hero video and intro video on the uploader website
- Kiosk wraps for on-site activation
- Native app design and development
- On-site support at Sundance Film Festival
- Internet independent kiosks